The Friendly Vallarta Club & Spa receives many requests for information and certain questions recur regularly. Please check if your query can be answered below.
For further information, please send us a message through our contact form.
1. How many rooms does the hotel have?
The hotel has 218 rooms and 4 suites in 3 buildings overlooking the ocean. Spacious and bright, decorated in an elegant and high class style. Each room provides a lovely ocean and/or pool view with a balcony or terrace. For more information and pictures of rooms please go to our accommodations section.
2. What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-out time is 12 o'clock while check-in time is 3 o'clock.
3. What is included in the "all-inclusive" deal?
The Friendly Vallarta Club & Spa all inclusive program includes:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, daytime and late night snacks).
- 24-hour food and beverage program.
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages, wine, beer, soft-drinks and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Daily activity programs for both adults and children including non-motorized water sports.
- Nightly entertainment and weekly live shows.
- Entertainment room featuring ping pong, pool, several board games and games tables.
- Indoor and outdoor "Kid's Club" with fully supervised children's activities.
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
4. Is there an european plan rate at this hotel?
The Friendly Vallarta Club & Spa is an all inclusive resort and does not feature european plan type rates. We offer our guests the best service possible in a friendly manner to create lasting and memorable vacation experiences.
5. Do you have day care services for children?
While not offering day care services, we have a fully supervised kid's club for children between 4 and 11 years old. The kid's club is open from 10 am - 1 pm and from 3 pm - 5 pm.
6. Do you have babysitting services?
Yes, there is an extra charge for this service. Contact our concierge at the guest services desk right beside the lobby to schedule a babysitter, she will be more than happy to set it up for you. Please contact her with at least an 8 hour notice so he can arrange it.
7. Do I need to make reservations for the shows?
No, shows are featured every night and are free and no reservation is required. We only ask of your disposition to participate and have fun with the activities staff and other guests.
8. Do I need to make reservations for the restaurants?
No reservation is required for the restaurants except for the Gourmet. Only adults can attend the Gourmet dinner.